Student Alumni Association (SAA)
What is the Student Alumni Association (SAA)?
SAA is an energetic student organization that focuses on coordinating programs and events that increase spirit and tradition on campus. Our two signature events are Heat Up the Mall in October and the Spring Blowout in April.
The UDM Student Alumni Association seeks to integrate the undergraduate experience with the responsibilities of successful alumni by encouraging spirit and enthusiasm within the University. The SAA will promote positive relationships between students, alumni, faculty and staff.
How do we do this?
- Facilitate an active relationship between students and alumni
- Promote student involvement through programming and special events
- Further the quality of the University with pride, loyalty and tradition
- Prepare students to serve as future alumni leaders while stimulating the interest and participation of the student body and alumni
- Establish programs of direct and immediate benefit to students
- Educate students in the importance and need for participation in the fund for UDM
- Increase student awareness of the needs of the University and the role alumni have played in meeting those needs
Interested in joining?
If you are looking to get more involved at UDM, we can certainly help! The SAA is open to all undergraduate students and we want YOU to join and help plan student programs on campus. Complete the application to join today!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our current SAA members at firstname.lastname@example.org.