Get ready for a day of food, fun and
February 13, 2016 - Events Include
Titans Women's Basketball
Detroit Titans vs. Valparaiso
Homecoming Tailgate & Alumni Chili Cook-off
Student Fitness Center
Bring a case of water to support the residents of Flint and you will be entered in a drawing to win a fantastic prize!
Chili Cook-off Participants
- Tim Flintoff '06, Architecture
- Christina Pauken '12, Business Administration
- Theodore Degenhardt III '79, Dentistry
- Andy Wakeland '07, Engineering & Science
- Jon Lechner '91, '92, Health Professions
- Greg Ulrich '74, '77, Law
- Anthony Sahadi '98, '05, Liberal Arts & Education
- Zack Bolton '07, Titan Club
Titans Men’s Basketball
Detroit Titans vs. Milwaukee
Mass in St. Ignatius Chapel
Commerce & Finance Building
Price includes food, beverages and complimentary ticket to men’s and women's basketball games.
Discounted ticket prices only available to guests who pre-register, and will not be honored for walk-ins.
You must log in to receive the discounted prices.
$20 per person - Adults (11 and over)
$15 per person - Titan 10 (2005 - 2015 UDM graduates)
$15 per person - UDM Faculty/Staff
Free - Children 10 years and under
Sponsored in part by Liberty Mutual.
Who's going? Take a look at the RSVP list so far!
For more information, please call the Alumni Relations office at 313-993-1540.